How low is the water, mama? Drought pushing prices higher
04/15/2014 11:49:03 AMCoverage of the drought is picking up, and so is the speculation about the impact on consumer prices... Read more.
Hope, pride and learning at CPMA
04/11/2014 10:49:46 AMAs the Canadian produce industry — and a good number of U.S. counterparts — capped another... Read more.
Fighting for half the plate starts with half a cup
04/11/2014 10:16:01 AMI had the opportunity a few weeks ago to visit a school in Detroit where we had just donated a salad... Read more.
Collect props to add a needed dramatic splash
04/11/2014 9:28:58 AMGotta give ’em props. According to the Urban Dictionary, this oft-used term is an abbreviation for... Read more.
Cookie Monster may bring success to generic produce promotion
04/04/2014 11:21:23 AMThe pros and cons of generic advertising have surfaced again, this time with everyone getting bear... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 3
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef
- Irradiation may be future option for exports