Not when the group “Just Label it” has a reported 990,000 signatures in its petition to FDA calling on the agency to label genetically engineered foods.
GMO food labeling: Resistance is useless
03/23/2012 09:17:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening