Not when the group “Just Label it” has a reported 990,000 signatures in its petition to FDA calling on the agency to label genetically engineered foods.
GMO food labeling: Resistance is useless
03/23/2012 09:17:00 AM
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom