Not when the group “Just Label it” has a reported 990,000 signatures in its petition to FDA calling on the agency to label genetically engineered foods.
GMO food labeling: Resistance is useless
03/23/2012 09:17:00 AM
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration