Denise Donohue is founder of Donohue Associates, DeWitt, Mich., a marketing and public relations firm specializing in agriculture. Before that, she was director of the Michigan Apple Committee, Lansing.
The best promos don't overlook the obvious
11/09/2012 09:19:00 AM
- PMA chooses Australian ‘Marketer of the Year’
- Biotech acceptance will come in baby steps
- Foodie blogger news: Sardines, hangover cures and wine battles
- English packaging specialist eyes U.S.
- Industry seeks more insurance options against food safety risks
- Grape commission increases Brux level with sweet hire
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry