Denise Donohue is founder of Donohue Associates, DeWitt, Mich., a marketing and public relations firm specializing in agriculture. Before that, she was director of the Michigan Apple Committee, Lansing.
The best promos don't overlook the obvious
11/09/2012 09:19:00 AM
- UPDATED: Ireland tests smartphone-enabled produce display
- Brand strategist to keynote United Fresh retail conference
- DMA releases scheduling tool for 2014
- PMA chooses Australian ‘Marketer of the Year’
- Biotech acceptance will come in baby steps
- Foodie blogger news: Sardines, hangover cures and wine battles
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.