Idaho promotes spuds on the air, in the air
10/10/2014 9:37:58 AMThe Idaho Potato Commission is taking to the air for its latest TV ad campaign. Viewers may already... Read more.
Rusty Blade gets things done on the spot
10/10/2014 9:13:49 AMI was rummaging through my desk, getting things together for a trip when Russ T. Blade hopped down... Read more.
C’mon, Secretary Vilsack, help us out here
10/03/2014 10:51:48 AMARLINGTON, Va. — If the most essential element at the start of any pursuit is passion, then... Read more.
Florida governor’s race critical for businesses
10/03/2014 10:21:03 AMOff-year governor races usually don’t draw high voter interest and agriculture typically isn’t a driving... Read more.
Be sure ‘pretty as a picture’ considers chill requirements
10/03/2014 10:01:12 AM"The stars — they’re beautiful, aren’t they?” — “Men in Black” I think of this movie... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery