Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
03/21/2014 10:23:05 AMChastened but unbowed by drought and zero federal and state allocations through the Westlands Water... Read more.
A long-awaited opening
03/21/2014 10:09:20 AMThe announcement that Mexico will open the door to U.S. potatoes is a big victory for producers and... Read more.
Gen-Y: mashed, baked, with ramen noodles, spuds OK
03/20/2014 2:49:27 PMCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Until recently, I was unaware of these people called millennials, probably... Watch Video.
America needs a return of the Clean Plate Club
03/14/2014 1:59:44 PMIf you serve it, they should eat it. That used to be the American way, and perhaps the time is right... Read more.
Locally grown produce has become common in retail and restaurants
03/14/2014 1:34:26 PMLocally grown produce has become common in retail and restaurants. Farmers are touted by name and... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up