America needs a return of the Clean Plate Club
03/14/2014 1:59:44 PMIf you serve it, they should eat it. That used to be the American way, and perhaps the time is right... Read more.
Fighting disparagement of safe, healthy produce
03/14/2014 1:51:06 PMThe U.S. Department of Agriculture recently released its annual Pesticide Data Program report. The government... Read more.
Locally grown produce has become common in retail and restaurants
03/14/2014 1:34:26 PMLocally grown produce has become common in retail and restaurants. Farmers are touted by name and... Read more.
Start prepping for Easter’s onslaught
03/14/2014 1:35:01 PMTime to get hoppin.’ Easter sales rank just behind July Fourth and Christmas. Fresh produce adorns... Read more.
Marketers play the name game with apple varieties
03/07/2014 12:36:17 PMWhat is it about apples and funny names — specifically, punny variations on the word “apple”... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 3