Measured growth for produce
06/20/2014 10:26:26 AMThose of us in produce know we’re involved in a successful industry, but it’s nice to... Read more.
Immigration is a bigger problem than Hillary realizes
06/20/2014 10:13:25 AMCHICAGO — United Fresh keynote speakers keep inching toward a U.S. president. Former Secretary of State,... Read more.
Labor reform windows close, reopen
06/20/2014 9:41:37 AMWhat’s the next window of opportunity for immigration reform? In May I asked Barry Bedwell, president... Read more.
Old and new at United Fresh expo
06/13/2014 11:30:18 AMReturning to Chicago after a few years of bouncing around from host cities ranging from Las Vegas,... Read more.
Food culture brings new ways to tell produce stories
06/13/2014 11:19:41 AMOn several occasions, including in one of his “state of the industry” talks, I recall... Read more.
Millennials have kids who need to eat produce, too
06/13/2014 11:13:04 AMAbout half of all millennials are currently parents, and this proportion is forecast to increase exponentially... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3
- Dulcinea Farms manager to leave; other changes planned