Regional expos and the L.A. Times’ farmworker series
12/12/2014 9:57:14 AMPaul Kneeland, vice president of produce and floral, seafood and meat for Parsippany, N.J.-based Kings... Read more.
How to ship a huge crop
12/05/2014 11:23:31 AMA great way to fail in the produce growing business is to produce more product than the market will... Read more.
Packaging provides transparency opportunity
12/05/2014 10:10:45 AMA lot of thought goes into produce packaging to make sure it protects the product inside and is pleasing... Read more.
What about pesticides on organic acreage?
12/01/2014 2:41:58 PMThe California Department of Food and Agriculture is taking heat for a proposed program that could... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes