And no, I’m not a detractor of the principles of organic farming. I grew up on an organic farm and worked for five years as an advanced organic farm and process inspector. I guess you could say I know too much about this “green” industry to keep quiet.
What you need to know about organics
09/16/2011 08:50:00 AM
- Has the industry/trade associations done enough to stop sexual harassment in the fields?
- "Why family and business don't mix"
- India's quick service restaurant industry
- What does America's changing racial profile mean to produce marketers?
- Do you think the public is becoming more or less skeptical of genetically modified fruits and vegetables?
- Do federal marketing orders still have a place in the fresh produce/agricultural landscape?