And no, I’m not a detractor of the principles of organic farming. I grew up on an organic farm and worked for five years as an advanced organic farm and process inspector. I guess you could say I know too much about this “green” industry to keep quiet.
What you need to know about organics
09/16/2011 08:50:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Mucci Farms, top execs face criminal charges for COOL
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case