What's your take on the California citrus industry's efforts to combat the Asian citrus psyllid? Leave a comment and tell us your opinion.
Lessons from Florida aid in California's Asian citrus psyllid fight
11/18/2009 02:03:44 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.