We have, right now, on the issue of chemical residues, some pilot projects on data sharing. The European Union, Canada, the U.S., Australia and a few other countries are doing some joint research. We need cooperation on regulation.
Q&A | Bill Bryant, Bryant Christie Inc.
05/13/2011 09:32:51 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry