Sitting here in the KCI airport and enjoying free wifi, I a collecting a few thoughts while a prepare for a five-hour flight to Seattle. The news of the USDA's proposal to allow apple imports from... Read more.
We were cruising through the lobby of my in-laws’ retirement home the other day on the way up to their apartment for our regular a visit and we noticed a crowd gathered on the back patio of... Read more.
The dogged pursuit of immigration reform by agriculture leaders and other advocates, in spite of periodic and predictable rejection by Congress for year upon year reminds me of that scene from the... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA seeks comment on non-browning GM apple