Members of the media, myself included, yesterday received a notice about a new report talking about the Women Infants and Children program and white potatoes. The WIC/white potatoes debate is an issue... Read more.
Well it turns out that the “historic” snowstorm that was supposed to smash New York City with about a gazillion feet of snow last night only deposited about six inches. Let the recriminations... Read more.
Have you ever been accused of not practicing what you preach? Most likely so, if earn a living in the produce industry. My now adult daughter has jabbed me with the assertion over the years that I... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered