Well, it will be interesting to see the balance of the comments and the discussions about this topic. While some argue that individual attendees have the sole responsibility to bring their objections about the appearance and attire of booth workers to the attention of those operating said booth, I think organizing associations have a key role in preserving a professional environment for all attendees. Isn't that a reasonable expectation?
Mr. Food will be missed
11/26/2012 12:04:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.