Just checking the inbox this morning after a three day trip to Wisconsin over the weekend. As I sort through the interesting collection of news from late last week (the USDA struck quickly to take... Read more.
You know it is bad when Tesco’s financial results are pivoting on rebates paid by suppliers. Tesco informed investors in a “trading update” Sept. 22 about the issue: During its final preparations... Read more.
The FDA just put an elastic waistband in the industry’s dress pants. The agency gave growers a little more breathing room in the latest revisions to food safety rules. On Sept. 19 — ten... Read more.
Main Street America thinks Chinese apple imports are a really bad idea. I say this because I have been noticing a steady stream of comments to the www.regualtions.gov Website from non-industry, everyday... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery