Coming back in the office today after a nice Christmas break, I see the flow of fruit and vegetable news did not stop when I was away. In particular, there continue to be more stories popping up about... Read more.
Given the free fall in the price of fuel prices, produce distributors should offer their customers a fuel rebate. I kid, of course, but it is remarkable to observe the decline in fuel prices in recent... Read more.
It is a truism that Americans take for granted the fact that food is so accessible and cheap, Reading the recent series on farm workers in Mexico, published by the Los Angeles Times, one young farm... Read more.
The Los Angeles Times series on Mexican farm workers has concluded, but it is safe to say that the four-part coverage will continue to influence public perceptions and industry actions for some time... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall