Sitting here in the KCI airport and enjoying free wifi, I a collecting a few thoughts while a prepare for a five-hour flight to Seattle. The news of the USDA's proposal to allow apple imports from... Read more.
We were cruising through the lobby of my in-laws’ retirement home the other day on the way up to their apartment for our regular a visit and we noticed a crowd gathered on the back patio of... Read more.
The dogged pursuit of immigration reform by agriculture leaders and other advocates, in spite of periodic and predictable rejection by Congress for year upon year reminds me of that scene from the... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year