As the comment period on the USDA's proposal to raise user fees for agricultural quarantine and inspection services ended July 24, the agency has now reported nearly 250 comments on the regulation.... Read more.
You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder, in fact? Let’s dispatch with that shortcoming in your education. Bill Snyder is the long-time football coach... Read more.
Sitting here in the KCI airport and enjoying free wifi, I a collecting a few thoughts while a prepare for a five-hour flight to Seattle. The news of the USDA's proposal to allow apple imports from... Read more.
- Deardorff Family Farms to donate salad bar as part of tour
- Interrupcion hires business development manager
- Port Everglades plan calls for $1.6 billion in upgrades
- Pink packages and pledged donation to research breast cancer
- PBH to host supermarket dietitians at Fresh Summit
- United Fresh Start Foundation honored with highest industry award