Many people associate "global warming" or "climate change" with the threat of increasingly severe weather — the polar vortex gone haywire, droughts, etc. But it might be even worse than we feared.... Read more.
The Food and Drug Administration has put out a new proposed rule on food labeling. While they are largely irrelevant for fresh produce, the packaged foods industry - and consumers - have been paying... Read more.
A quick glance around the web late on a sunny but cold day in K.C..... Tesco is buddying up to horticultural producers. At least that is the gist of this report on Eurofruit, which relates an appearance... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court