Checking the headlines on April 29 and wondering when the federal government will cash my check to the IRS... The meeting of the National Organic Standards Board in Texas is drawing notice, with the... Read more.
Back in the office today after a week in the beautiful U.S. Northwest. Cherry prospects are bright, but always with a fatalistic nod to the whims of Mother Nature. Freshfel, the European produce association,... Read more.
I've been to the Northwest a few times for reporting on apples, pears and cherries, and it is always a pleasure to visit the offices of some of the state's leading tree fruit marketers. This year's... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces