The O’Jays, the Philadelphia soul group, had once had a hit song called “992 arguments.” The Food and Drug Administration’s produce safety rule docket beats that in spades. Thirty six... Read more.
After a lapse of better than three years, it was good to see the reemergence of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee. Agriculture Secretary Tom... Read more.
As the comment period on the USDA's proposal to raise user fees for agricultural quarantine and inspection services ended July 24, the agency has now reported nearly 250 comments on the regulation.... Read more.
You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder’s 16 goals? You haven’t heard of Bill Snyder, in fact? Let’s dispatch with that shortcoming in your education. Bill Snyder is the long-time football coach... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus