Coverage of the drought is picking up, and so is the speculation about the impact on consumer prices for fruits and vegetables. In a piece called “Attention Shoppers: Fruit and Vegetable Prices... Read more.
A few musings on Monday morning, on the day before tax day. Will Americans spend their tax refunds on more produce purchases? One can hope, I suppose, but a realist would not put too much stock in... Read more.
Is organic’s popularity at its crest or still rising? The obvious answer is “still rising,” of course. But Washington Post coverage of organic, “Is it better for your health? A look... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies