The snow is falling in Kansas City, in fine, fast flakes that are descending without lasting effect on the wet pavement and yellow green grass outside my window. Will we ever shake this winter? Pity... Read more.
The March 19 field hearing in Fresno by the House Natural Resources Committee featured testimony from several farmers and agricultural leaders. Western Growers had coverage of the hearing, headlined... Read more.
“Feds spend millions dressing creepy students up as fruits, vegetables” is the way the Daily Caller headlined a story about a new anti-obesity grant recently awarded to eight universities. Here is... Read more.
To crudely reshape the old quote from Rudyard Kipling about the east and west, produce is produce and grain is grain and never the twain shall meet. At least, that’s generally been my experience... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court