Everyone has used the Google search bar, am I right? Okay, perhaps not my 80-something year old father, but everyone else in the U.S. under the age of 60 has used the Google search bar. Have you ever... Read more.
Checking out the Web this morning, there is a lot of buzz about Tuesday elections and the aftermath. In my view, though there may be a change in the Senate to Republican majority, I see more gridlock... Read more.
F is for Futility. That’s the best grade I can muster for a plethora of privately developed new food and produce-rating systems being marketed to consumers these days. Whole Foods recently introduced... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season