Coverage of the drought is picking up, and so is the speculation about the impact on consumer prices for fruits and vegetables. In a piece called “Attention Shoppers: Fruit and Vegetable Prices... Read more.
A few musings on Monday morning, on the day before tax day. Will Americans spend their tax refunds on more produce purchases? One can hope, I suppose, but a realist would not put too much stock in... Read more.
Is organic’s popularity at its crest or still rising? The obvious answer is “still rising,” of course. But Washington Post coverage of organic, “Is it better for your health? A look... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Organic group tours L.A. produce facilities
- Judge says new Vidalia onion start rule invalid
- Chefs reveal recipes for Golden Onion contest in Vidalia
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports