It has been more than 20 years since the North American Free Trade Agreement took effect, and there are several online stories looking back in retrospective fashion at the trade treaty. A USA Today... Read more.
There is growing momentum for House action on immigration reform before the August recess, one Washington observer told me this morning. Lawmakers and advocates don’t want to walk away from the... Read more.
Politico’s Morning Ag report says House Republicans want to derail some of the USDA’s school lunch reforms in the appropriations process. Good grief, the GOP is no friend to the fresh produce... Read more.
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access