I recently asked industry veteran and California-based consultant Rick Eastes about the changes he has seen in the buying and selling of produce through the years. Rick’s extremely thoughtful and... Read more.
Hit me with something new. Perhaps more than any other produce event in North America, the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit expo serves a useful and always anticipated role in introducing... Read more.
This is not your grandfather’s produce business. I recently asked a question of members of the LinkedIn Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group about changes in the way produce is bought and... Read more.
- UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- Sixth Adams Produce official pleads guilty
- Pure Bioscience promises pathogen reduction on leafy greens
- TrueTrac, Ocean Mist conduct traceability pilot
- Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies