It has been more than 20 years since the North American Free Trade Agreement took effect, and there are several online stories looking back in retrospective fashion at the trade treaty. A USA Today... Read more.
There is growing momentum for House action on immigration reform before the August recess, one Washington observer told me this morning. Lawmakers and advocates don’t want to walk away from the... Read more.
Politico’s Morning Ag report says House Republicans want to derail some of the USDA’s school lunch reforms in the appropriations process. Good grief, the GOP is no friend to the fresh produce... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice