I’m reading an e-book right now called “X events: the collapse of everything.” Cheery, right? The book, authored by John Casti, examines various doomsday scenarios for human society, ranging from super... Read more.
Sell. More. Apples. That’s the point, isn’t it? Sherry Frey, vice president of Chicago-based Nielsen Perishables Group, had a presentation at the U.S. Apple Association’s Apple Crop Outlook & Marketing... Read more.
Russia cut off its nose to spite its face, but now it is looking to stem some of the bleeding. In slapping sanctions against agricultural imports from the U.S. and the European Union in early August,... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving