I’ll admit I wouldn’t want “just anyone” to see what food I spend money on. After outside scrutiny of my recent intake of Papa Murphy’s pizza, Chick Fil-A fried food and... Read more.
The O’Jays, the Philadelphia soul group, had once had a hit song called “992 arguments.” The Food and Drug Administration’s produce safety rule docket beats that in spades. Thirty six... Read more.
After a lapse of better than three years, it was good to see the reemergence of the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee. Agriculture Secretary Tom... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving