Key Fruit and vegetable statistics were updated yesterday by the U.S. Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service. When I visited the ERS site, I found that the data is accessible with interactive... Read more.
President Obama’s State of the Union address is tonight, and only a fraction of the U.S. will consider it “must-see TV." A Time story about TV viewership of the SOTU address said the president... Read more.
Ask any first grader — just about anything in life is made better by recess. You remember recess — with the boundary-less soccer games, spontaneous sprints across the playground, the... Read more.
I sometimes wonder what circa 1960s-era industry professionals would think about some of the keynote speakers at produce shows that we sometimes see today. You know the expert I am referring to —... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes