If you serve it, they should eat it. That used to be the American way, and perhaps the time is right to return to the principles of the World War I-era Clean Plate Club. Yes if the U.S. Department... Read more.
About a week ago my doctor was going over the results of my “blood work” (an inelegant phrase, to be sure) from my latest physical. He said that my “good cholesterol” is somewhat... Read more.
Big Monday morning news today with word that Chiquita and Fyffes want to merge. Find The Packer’s initial coverage from Coral Beach here. The story also has traction on the net. Here are a... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court