Kids are eating more fruits and veggies - and loving it! Okay, not exactly, but a recent study gives some encouragement that changes in federal school meal guidelines are beginning to have their intended... Read more.
Many people associate "global warming" or "climate change" with the threat of increasingly severe weather — the polar vortex gone haywire, droughts, etc. But it might be even worse than we feared.... Read more.
The Food and Drug Administration has put out a new proposed rule on food labeling. While they are largely irrelevant for fresh produce, the packaged foods industry - and consumers - have been paying... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up