Outside of a few Olympic athletes, top foodie bloggers and celebrity chefs, the produce industry hasn’t tried very hard to recruit flesh and blood celebrity endorsements. (We’ll set aside... Read more.
When I was in college in the early 1980s, I took a course in earth sciences (can’t place the name of the course.. environmental something) and I vaguely recall the professor talking about the... Read more.
A new survey on local food and consumer is out, called “Ripe for Grocers: the local food movement.” Published by AT Kearney, report takes an extensive look at the appeal of local foods... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case