One way to get a quick handle on mind-numbing statistics is to see them expressed visually. In that way, the Census Bureau’s “Census Data Mapper” is very helpful indeed. Today I added... Read more.
In 2002, The Packer’s Tom Burfield wrote a story with the lead, “If you’re into organic fruits and vegetables, you’re not alone.” That reassurance from the early days of mainstream organic... Read more.
Working again this morning with a battered pair of one-stemmed reading glasses. Ridiculous, but true. I must have three pairs of cheap readers that have broken down in the last week. I contributed... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered