If memos and speeches were candy and nuts, Wal-Mart would have a very merry Christmas and a sparkling produce department.. The retail giant is releasing its third quarter earnings tomorrow, Nov. 13,... Read more.
With the recent USDA approval of the Innate genetically modified potato from Simplot, can USDA approval of the Arctic apple be far behind? There is no guessing about the USDA’s timing, since those... Read more.
Republican control of both the House and the Senate should be entertaining, but will the change result in progress for industry issues? Don’t count on it. Democrats took it on the chin in the... Read more.
Does the defeat of GMO food labeling ballot initiatives in Colorado and Oregon mean that Whole Foods is on the wrong side of that issue? Execs at the Austin-based chain certainly don’t believe... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle