By now, you think the global fruit and vegetable industry would have figured out the promotion game. But evidently not. Everywhere one looks, there is concern about how populations of developed countries... Read more.
Produce industry veteran Rick Eastes continues to have great insight on the evolving grape market. Heavier late-season grapes availability from California this year could set up some marketing tension... Read more.
I am having a little trouble understanding why no staffer from the Produce for Better Health Foundation was included in the Produce Marketing Association’s “Sesame Street” task force. No argument from... Read more.
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Hass avocado study eyes shopper motivations