It turns out that I am not the only person who thinks the 10,000-member strong Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group is kind of a big deal. For evidence of this, check out a new e-book offer from... Read more.
Coverage of the drought is picking up, and so is the speculation about the impact on consumer prices for fruits and vegetables. In a piece called “Attention Shoppers: Fruit and Vegetable Prices... Read more.
A few musings on Monday morning, on the day before tax day. Will Americans spend their tax refunds on more produce purchases? One can hope, I suppose, but a realist would not put too much stock in... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- PMA rolls out new dues structure
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes