On the heels of a classic April 1 blog post on The Core, busting out the “news” that “Dan’l to Star in New Hit Reality TV Show with Karaoke Twist,” I almost hesitate to... Read more.
I brought a potato and two oranges to work today (an unlikely combo, yes?), and thus supplied, I am nearly halfway to the goal of seven fruits and vegetables a day. Why seven? As it happens, yet another... Read more.
Today is the big day for the unveiling of the PMA-Sesame Street tool kit. I saw a near-final version of the tool kit late last week, and the 22-page document offered five attributes that make Sesame... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court