This is not your grandfather’s produce business. I recently asked a question of members of the LinkedIn Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group about changes in the way produce is bought and... Read more.
Just checking the inbox this morning after a three day trip to Wisconsin over the weekend. As I sort through the interesting collection of news from late last week (the USDA struck quickly to take... Read more.
You know it is bad when Tesco’s financial results are pivoting on rebates paid by suppliers. Tesco informed investors in a “trading update” Sept. 22 about the issue: During its final preparations... Read more.
The FDA just put an elastic waistband in the industry’s dress pants. The agency gave growers a little more breathing room in the latest revisions to food safety rules. On Sept. 19 — ten... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart