Is Wal-Mart worried? One of the trending stories in the world of supermarkets is the future of Wal-Mart. Coverage of the company this morning notes possible new directions, as the global chain’s... Read more.
Lobbyists and members of the School Nutrition Association need some special tutoring sessions on building successful school meals with fresh produce. Instead of buckling down and tackling updated school meal standards... Read more.
The biggest immediate worry I had today was whether there would still be a well-stocked dessert table in the break room 30 minutes after our heavily-attended company barbecue party. I rolled the dice... Read more.
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico