In a news release about the “alphabet soup of wins and losses for nutrition” in the farm bill, American Heart Association chief executive officer Nancy Brown issued a statement about the... Read more.
Congress passed the farm bill, and that is good news for the industry. The Specialty Crop Farm Bill Alliance said in a recent release that the 2014 farm bill gives a 55% increase, compared with the... Read more.
Check out the Feb. 3 farm bill debate in the Senate on CSPAN here. If you listen to the lawmakers, it is plain there are deeply divided opinions about the farm bill. In the end, the Senate voted to... Read more.
While time spent in front of the tube is sometimes called "vegging out," Americans will take it to a whole new level on Super Bowl Sunday. Yes, there will be a few veggie trays to be had, but the heavy... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court