I got an e-mail the other day from a public radio station looking for some insight on produce pricing. I wasn’t able to participate in an “on-air” discussion of tomato pricing (duty... Read more.
I’m on the ground in Chicago, and gearing up for the Midwest Produce Expo. Check my twitter feed @tckarst for a sweet view out the 23rd story of the Hyatt Regency I snapped just now. My wife... Read more.
Did you ever wonder — possibly about your own kids — how and why two children in the same family were so different from one another? But there is no disputing the facts. In the fresh... Read more.
I’ll admit I wouldn’t want “just anyone” to see what food I spend money on. After outside scrutiny of my recent intake of Papa Murphy’s pizza, Chick Fil-A fried food and... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart