It is not bedside stand reading (what is, when you come down to it?), but the United Fresh Produce Association’s comment to the FDA on the Designation of High-Risk Foods for Tracing does have... Read more.
One thing that strikes me when I look at the Produce Marketing Association Sesame Workshop Eat Brighter! page “See who has joined us” is that the lack of retail participation so far. That’s... Read more.
The funyun lobby just took a well-deserved hit. As Matt Drudge and other right-leaning news outlets continue to hammer first lady Michelle Obama’s school meal standards with headlines like “Two slice... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration