Checking in from Anaheim after a full day of workshops and the food truck- fed outdoor opening reception last night, big props to the Produce Marketing Association for a well-run show so far. If I... Read more.
I recently asked industry veteran and California-based consultant Rick Eastes about the changes he has seen in the buying and selling of produce through the years. Rick’s extremely thoughtful and... Read more.
Hit me with something new. Perhaps more than any other produce event in North America, the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit expo serves a useful and always anticipated role in introducing... Read more.
This is not your grandfather’s produce business. I recently asked a question of members of the LinkedIn Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group about changes in the way produce is bought and... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall