I sometimes wonder what circa 1960s-era industry professionals would think about some of the keynote speakers at produce shows that we sometimes see today. You know the expert I am referring to —... Read more.
In this at-a-glance world we live, perhaps the most quickly digested number we see each day is the daily accounting of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The radio guy tells us the Dow is up 250 points... Read more.
Kids — and by kids, I mean not just my own three adult kids but also all 20- and 30-something youngsters within earshot — it is time to step it up. I read this morning that the U.S. economy... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Red Diamond Farms boasts new vine-ripe tomato
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered