The top produce story from around the web this morning may be the approaching deadline for food safety comments. Checking in at regulations.gov this morning, we find the site is up and running. And... Read more.
The Food and Drug Administration has published links for foreign language translations of food safety regulation documents and resources. Find the home page for these links here. Key FDA documents are... Read more.
The postmortem on the Whole Foods earnings report is mixed. In its quarterly report, the company said comparable store sales increased 5.9% in the quarter that ended Sept. 29. Identical store sales,... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery