True enough, it is funny, but poking at the National Security Agency should not be done without serious pause. The graphic artist that designed a T-shirt with the NSA emblem and the follow-on words... Read more.
Just how transformational will be Sesame Street’s role in the produce department be in the next two (plus) years? On Oct. 30, First Lady Michelle Obama today said that Sesame Workshop and the... Read more.
“Andrew Heller: We could all use some more concern for our blueberries.” That headline sure enough caught my eye the other day. Heller’s blog post for a Michigan online publication... Read more.
As of Oct. 28, the FDA has received 2,349 comments on the “produce safety rule.” Just think how many thousands more will arrive before the deadline on Nov. 15! Check out the docket for... Read more.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future