Is there anyway to overcome the distinction of being tabbed by Food and Drug Administration as a “high risk” food? Perhaps one fanciful marketing tack to consumers would go something like... Read more.
Only we few insiders in the produce industry know the grapes in the retail market where we shop come from Chile in the winter. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it is safe to say most U.S.... Read more.
The actual California drought is not getting any better. But the dollar losses predicted earlier may have overstated drought’s effect. News reports today indicates that economic losses from the drought could... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised