A few musings on Monday morning, on the day before tax day. Will Americans spend their tax refunds on more produce purchases? One can hope, I suppose, but a realist would not put too much stock in... Read more.
Is organic’s popularity at its crest or still rising? The obvious answer is “still rising,” of course. But Washington Post coverage of organic, “Is it better for your health? A look... Read more.
If you were living under a rock, there is a chance you might not have heard of a recent study from the United Kingdom indicating great health results (longer life) from eating seven servings of fruits... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA seeks comment on non-browning GM apple