It’s a funny thing, how we think we don’t really spend any money, yet it somehow disappears. It happens, aided by automated bill pay to utilities, automatic debits from our checking accounts... Read more.
I got an e-mail the other day from a public radio station looking for some insight on produce pricing. I wasn’t able to participate in an “on-air” discussion of tomato pricing (duty... Read more.
I’m on the ground in Chicago, and gearing up for the Midwest Produce Expo. Check my twitter feed @tckarst for a sweet view out the 23rd story of the Hyatt Regency I snapped just now. My wife... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised