I brought a potato and two oranges to work today (an unlikely combo, yes?), and thus supplied, I am nearly halfway to the goal of seven fruits and vegetables a day. Why seven? As it happens, yet another... Read more.
Today is the big day for the unveiling of the PMA-Sesame Street tool kit. I saw a near-final version of the tool kit late last week, and the 22-page document offered five attributes that make Sesame... Read more.
One of the least-discussed aspects of the drought in California is the potential impact on farm labor. Coverage of this aspect of the crisis can be found in several places, including America Aljazeera.com... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sobeys updates produce aisles, partners with celebrity chef